i love it! :o)
I love the colours in this painting. A robot gardener is an interesting idea - the paradox of artificial life working in the vivid nature of a garden!
This is really good. I like him very much.MD
Me too! And by weeding, you mean...
I agree! I spent a few hours doing this thankless task the other day...yuck! Fun and clever illustration!
Great idea. Your illo is so stylish and I love the green, very coo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love it! :o)
I love the colours in this painting. A robot gardener is an interesting idea - the paradox of artificial life working in the vivid nature of a garden!
This is really good. I like him very much.
MD
Me too! And by weeding, you mean...
I agree! I spent a few hours doing this thankless task the other day...yuck! Fun and clever illustration!
Great idea. Your illo is so stylish and I love the green, very coo.
Post a Comment