oh very nice, my cat always gets my bowels that don't turn out quite right. Maybe, just maybe you have inspired me to actually design a bowl for him... although all he cares about is what's in the bowl.
I would love to see the ceramic pieces themselves. What cone do you fire to? Oxidation or Reduction?
5 comments:
Nice! I'd like to be able of doing my cat's bowl ;)
oh very nice, my cat always gets my bowels that don't turn out quite right. Maybe, just maybe you have inspired me to actually design a bowl for him... although all he cares about is what's in the bowl.
I would love to see the ceramic pieces themselves. What cone do you fire to? Oxidation or Reduction?
Very nice, I would love to see your finished ceramic work... what cone do you fire to? Reduction or Oxidation?
Oh my! What a fancy cat you must have. Love the illo.
love
very graceful sketches!
Post a Comment